Goss is a New Orleans abstract painter. Receiving her BFA from Southern Methodist University, her work has been shown throughout the United States and Europe. Her work is interpretative, vivacious and experimental. She is motivated by “happy accidents” which happen throughout her painting process and the colorful culture of New Orleans. She currently lives and creates from her studio located on Magazine Street.
- Parse Gallery’s group show “Starfield”
- “Raw:Artists” New Orleans group show
- Charity auctions (Kelly Gibson Foundation, Jewish Community Center, Children’s Hospital)
- TV art placement (CBS - Zoo, Season One)
- Clothing collaboration with Curated Clothing Company in Dallas, TX
- Hosted/participated in a collaboration between a ceramicist, printmaker and a chef
- Sells from several home decor shops along Magazine Street.
- 200 Original works on permanent display at University Medical Center, a project that furnished the hospital with over 4,400 pieces of original and local artwork for the expansive 2.4 million square feet of hospital.
- Leading NYC and NOLA real estate development firm Domain Companies. Featured artist in their residential property called The Beacon, located in the CBD of New Orleans.
- Rottet Studio featured artist in NYC clients’ apartment renderings
- Contracted artist for luxury real estate development firm Naftali Group in NYC. 17 original works on permanent display in their Gramercy building called 234e23.
For commission requests or other inquiries please email her at email@example.com